Friday, August 05, 2016

An Explanation About the Changes in the Blog








I still enjoy modeling even though I'm in the modeling hinterland. I have found absolutely no one within a 90 mile radius that is into building models. Some of my friends here show polite interest when the topic (seldom) arises, or when I go somewhere with one of my models to show someone, but as far as I can tell, I'm the only one who actually builds models.

Looking back on my earlier posts I could see they had grown obsolete. Many were from fifteen years or so back when I didn't really know how to blog and pretty much threw stuff up against the virtual wall. I took most of that down, leaving more recent posts and one or two interesting ones from the past.

I think I'll use this blog as a way to keep in touch with my virtual modeling friends when I want to do more than just post photos on my iCloud sharing albums. I'll be able to make some comments about the build, model and actual prototype I'm modeling at the time, something much more difficult to do with just a photo album.

To cap this little post off, and start afresh, I'm posting a few photos of my old models that are significant to me because I had fun with them and think they are done well enough to put up for others to see:
Wingnut Wings Fokker Eindecker III

Wingnut Wings Fokker Eindecker III
Wingnut Wings Fokker Eindecker III
Wingnut Wings Fokker Eindecker III





Hasegawa FW 190 A5 in 1:32


Eduard 1:48 "Rata"

Wingnut Wings Fe2b

Wingnut Wings Fe2b

Wingnut Wings Fe2b


Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Add caption Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II

Wingnut Wings Roland C.II


Meng British Whippet in 1:35

Meng British Whippet 

Meng British Whippet 
Meng British Whippet

Meng British Whippet

I will be posting my soon to be completed Tamiya 1:35 Jagdpanzer IV/Lang then beginning to work on my Meng Renault FT-17 WWI tank which I will chronicle here.







No comments:

Post a Comment